Restructure And Reduce Your Debt Through Chapter 13
Not everyone qualifies to eliminate some of their debts through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. And not everyone thinks that Chapter 7 is right for them. That’s why Chapter 13 bankruptcy to restructure ALL of your debt may be the right option for you and your family.
If you reside anywhere along the Florida Central Gulf Coast and need a fresh start from your debt problems, talk to an attorney at The Day Law Office in Spring Hill. Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy gives you time to reorganize your finances, while protecting you from the adverse actions of creditors such as harassment, home foreclosure, car repossession and garnishments.
Learn more at our Misinformation And Truths page.
Here are some of the reasons Chapter 13 may be the better option:
- The day you file, all creditors’ harassment and legal actions against you are immediately stopped, including foreclosure proceedings.
- You can lump the total of ALL your debts into a single debt repayment plan, supervised by the bankruptcy court trustee. Upon successfully paying off the plan, your debts will be discharged.
- Future creditors may not hold Chapter 13 against you as much as they will Chapter 7.
Why Think About Chapter 13 Instead Of Chapter 7?
There are many reasons why you may choose to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy instead of Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- You have too many assets or make too much money to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- You want to stop a home foreclosure
- You wish to strip an unsecured second mortgage from your home
- You want to stop repossession of your car
- You owe tax debts and want to pay it back over time
- You have already filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy within the past eight years
Don’t Worry Another Day. Call To Talk To A Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.